MOTORCYCLE TRAVEL DIARY - South America

Caspar Wagner

Friday, December 11, 2009

Final Post

The trip officially ended on November 1st. Brooke flew down to Ecuador to meet me in October at which point I completely abandoned all blog related activities. We travel together on the bike for a few weeks and then visited the Galapagos Islands and the Amazon Basin before heading back to the USA.

I'll post a few photo's as a finale and hope that I can meet you in person and show you a "small" photo album of the entire trip. Only the best photo's will make the cut I promise.

There were no major personal discoveries or life altering moments during this trip, just the reinforcing of some preexisting beliefs. The importance of friends, family, relationships, love and kindness can not be overstated. They are the core of what brings me joy, and the experience that adds color to my life.

Caspar.












1 comment:

  1. The Galapagos Islands and Ecuador are among the most beautiful places on Earth.

    ReplyDelete